Most browsers today allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options: reject the cookies of certain domains; reject third-party cookies; accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes); Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain. In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
You can find more information about web beacons at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
- Nielsen//NetRatings: http://www.netratings.com/corp.jsp?section=leg_scs_es&nav=3
- Google (Analytics): http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
- AddFreeStats: http://www.addfreestats.com/privacy.html
Currently this site hosts advertising for:
- Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
- Tradedoubler: http://www.tradedoubler.com/pan/cms/privacy_policy
All brands and / or characters used in this information work are the property of their respective owners. And it is used under article 148 section III of the federal copyright law.